Government News

South Korean Visas

List of South Korean Visas to Consider for Working in Korea – Best Tips

There are many South Korean Visas out there and it can get pretty complicated. For those interested in working in Korea, they first need to find the right Visa. Therefore, the process can take some…

How South Korea Flattened the Curve of Coronavirus Using Technology

Early on South Korea was one of the hardest countries hit by COVID-19. However, now South Korea is looked at as an example of a country that has flattened the curve of Coronavirus. Currently, there…

UBI in Korea

UBI in Korea Starts with The Youth Basic Income Project in Gyeonggi-do

With the concern regarding inequality and unemployment rising in South Korea, the Korean government is looking to innovate their existing redistribution strategy. There is a growing concern not just…

KOCCA

The Korea Creative Content Agency – KOCCA

The Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) is a government agency that oversees and coordinates the promotion of the Korean content industry. KOCCA was established by the Korean Broadcasting…

Life in Seoul, South Korea After COVID 19 – What to Expect

When you talk down the streets of Gangnam or anywhere else in South Korea, you will notice that everyone is wearing a mask. When you go into any office building, co-working space, department store,…

Adriel - AI Digital Advertising Platform

Adriel – An AI Digital Advertising Platform that Helps Businesses Scale

AI/SaaS startup Adriel has developed an AI digital advertising platform that helps startups and SMEs run multiple ad campaigns in one single platform. It is an automated marketing agency for small…

office desk work space table chairs

A Complete List of Coworking Spaces in Seoul – Best of 2021

Coworking spaces in Seoul, South Korea have really taken off since WeWork came to Korea. The reason for this growth is because these coworking spaces in Seoul are not just getting filled by startups…

iPhone samsung smartphone

Smartphone Use in Korea is Getting Out of Hand and Hurting Koreans

Smartphone use is increasing everywhere in the world.  However, smartphone use in Korea is increasing at an alarming rate. South Korea ranks at the top for smartphone ownership at 95%. The other 5%…